The definitive guide for E-Mini Dow futures trading!
Comprehensive, Innovative, and Profitable
Day Trading the Dow Mini:
A Practical Guide for Market Participation (Third Edition)
by Brad E. Stych, PhD, CMT
Print Book: US letter size (8.5 x 11 in.), BW
Cover: Glossy Hardcover
Page Count: 462
Price: $124.95 USD
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
BIGGEST DISCOUNT OF THE YEAR
Special Price: $87.47 USD
(30% off with code SAVE30 through November 29, 11:59 p.m. UTC
or 5:59 p.m. CT)
More about the Book
Designed for Learning
- The book can remain open on a flat surface without assistance.
- 60 lb. paper invites worry-free placement of notes on pages.
- Larger fonts and charts make for easy reading.
- Chapters are organized in a graduated manner to help traders progress from beginning to advanced levels.
- Conceptual background and practical application are integrated for meaningful implementation in trading.
- A review section appears at the end of every chapter to reinforce important ideas.
- Trading manual and textbook are combined into one resource for use by market participants and educators in various locales.
- Guidance is provided in HOW to learn as well as WHAT to learn.
Packed With Content
- Presents 18 methods for day trading the Dow Mini.
- Discusses profit multiplication through capitalization, position sizing, and compounding.
- Offers innovative techniques for trading familiar patterns.
- Shows how to make money in extreme market conditions.
- Provides helpful guidance for traders who may have only one or two hours per day to trade.
- Emphasizes the importance of practice through proper preparation and procedure.
- Illustrates the usefulness of book content with numerous charts and examples of trading opportunities.
- Includes brief accounts of trader experiences to highlight the challenges and rewards that come from market participation.
Click on the box in the lower right corner
to enlarge the view screen.