Day Trading the Dow Mini
A Practical Guide for Market Participation, 2nd Edition
by Brad E. Stych, Ph.D., CMT
Now greatly revised and expanded, this unique educational resource is the only book available that shows you how to day trade the E-mini Dow futures market in a comprehensive manner.
- Create useful charts with specific settings.
- Prepare effectively for the open of trading.
- Use ELEVEN dynamic trading methods.
- Determine when to increase position size.
- Adjust to the rhythm of the market during the morning, midday, and afternoon.
- Trade efficiently with concrete financial objectives.
- Practice with graduated trading programs before risking money in the market.
- Analyze performance for improvement.
Written by a professional adult educator and experienced trader, this book is 70% larger than the previous edition and can be used in a variety of ways to improve trading skills and develop good trading habits. An excellent tool for practitioners and instructors alike! Book Preview
After you have read the book, learn to apply concepts, methods, and money-management techniques through tailored instruction in one of our trading clinics. Specific clinics are offered in accordance with client need and instructor availability. If a clinic of interest is not scheduled, please contact us to inquire about future scheduling.